Joint Pain Advisor: Who we work with
JPA is a flexible model of care, delivered as a stand-alone service or complementing existing roles and services across a variety of health, community and workplace settings.
Lewisham: Our feasibility study of 500 people delivered by physiotherapists in GP settings. Evaluation (link to Andrew’s paper) showed improvements in clinical outcomes. A Social Return on Investment evaluation (link to SROI report) found a return of up to £4.00 for every £1.00 invested.
Greenwich: Delivered by Health Trainers in community settings, in partnership with Charlton Athletic Community Trust and Royal London Borough of Greenwich Healthy Living Service read our Final report and case study.
- Merton in partnership with AGE UK Merton, Wimbledon Guild and CLCH Case Management Services.
- Croydon in partnership with Croydon Hospital CIMS team and Surrey Physio Group
- Bromley in partnership with Crystal Palace Physio Group
- Shropshire in partnership with Shropshire Council’s Public Health service Help2Change
- Cornwall in partnership with Royal Cornwall Hospital leading on a study of JPA in workplace settings (available September 2018)