Health innovation Network is delighted to announce the next London MSK Improvement Network Event on Friday 23 June 2023, 1.30pm – 4.30pm.
The London MSK Improvement Network is a learning and sharing forum for staff involved in delivering, leading or managing musculoskeletal services in London, across all levels of experience.
The June meeting will be an in-person event, with speakers and opportunity for networking and group discussion.
The Network will be hosted by Health Innovation Network, South London’s Academic Health and Science Network, and Chaired by Ben Wanless (Consultant Physiotherapist, St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust) and Christina Sothinathan (NHS Navigator and Fellow, DigitalHealth.London and Advanced Practice Physiotherapist).
The agenda includes:NHSE – London Region MSK Update • Dr Ian Bernstein, Musculoskeletal Physician, Clinical Director for Musculoskeletal Health, NHS England – London Region
Debating the Role of Cervico-Cranial Red Flags: Spinning Out of Control’
• Julia Tabrah, Consultant Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist and AHP Advanced Practice Lead, Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare
• Dr David Herdman, Clinical Lead for Neurology and Vestibular Rehab at St George’s University, Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Showcasing Local Innovation and Success Stories of Delivering MSK Services in London
• Speakers TBC
Quality Improvement in Primary Care Multi-Professional Roles
• Lesley Perkins, GP and MSK Clinical Lead in NEL and QI Coach
Dissemination of Results from the UK Frost Trial
• Professor Amar Rangan, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery. Head of Department, Academic Centre for Surgery. The Mary Kinross Trust & RCS Chair, Health Sciences & Medical School, University of York. Faculty of Medical Sciences & NDORMS, University of Oxford.
• Lucksy Kottam, Head of Academic Operations, South Tees Academic Centre for Surgery and Co-applicant on the UK Frost Study.
For further information, please contact Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org