MSK Improvement Network
01:30 pm - 04:45 pm
South Wing Lecture Theatre, St Thomas' Hospital
Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7EH
London, England, GB, SE1 7EH
The launch of the first MSK Improvement Network event.
We are delighted to announce the launch of the MSK Improvement Network
, which will build upon the success of the Health Innovation Network's MSK Improvement Forum and Back Pain Forum, giving an opportunity for clinicians and leaders working in musculoskeletal services to come together to discussion improvement and innovation.
The Network will be hosted by Health Innovation Network, South London’s Academic Health and Science Network, and Chaired by Ben Wanless (Consultant Physiotherapist, St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust) and Christina Sothinathan (NHS Navigator and Fellow, DigitalHealth.London and Advanced Practice Physiotherapist).
Who should attend?
The MSK Improvement Network is directed towards multidisciplinary professionals across all levels of experience and will focus on learning to inform clinical, research, education and leadership best practice.
When will the event be taking place?
The Network will take place on Friday 24 June 1:30-4:45pm
with a face-to-face meeting at The South Wing Lecture Theatre, St Thomas’ Hospital, London.
Speakers at this launch event will include:
- Dr Ian Bernstein, GP and Regional Clinical Director, NHSEI (London)
- Keisha Antonopoulos, Director of Multiprofessional Leadership, Surrey Downs Health and Care
- Matthew Low, Consultant Physiotherapist, University Hospitals Dorset
- Tim Noblet, Consultant Physiotherapist, St George’s University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Deborah Harding, Associate Professor, St George’s University of London<
- Uzo Ehiogu, Consultant MSK Rehabilitation Physiotherapist, The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Founder of Integrated Clinical Strength and Conditioning
How do I attend?
The in-person tickets for this event have now sold out.
This event will also be held online. Please contact Lydia.Yankey@nhs.net to request the meeting link and for more information.
To attend online please DO NOT register by Eventbrite, instead email Lydia Yankey using the mentioned email address above.