We can undertake bespoke commissioned projects for our members, outside the scope of our NHS England licence, to provide specialist support on insight, impact and intervention. This includes:
- Population health analytics
- Risk stratification and impact
- Systems optimization
- Social return on investment and;
- Feasibility studies.
- Transformation and system change facilitation
- Clinical pathway redesign
- Technology and digital solutions to system change
- Workforce and skills mix redesign
- Workforce capacity building
- Leadership development
- Medicine optimization / poly-pharmacy strategies and;
- Patient experience support.
- Patient empowerment and self-management initiatives
- Social prescribing
- Patient education.
Services for Commissioners:
We currently programme manage a range of NHS England transformation projects for our local CCGs, including diabetes prevention and support programmes. If you’re looking for local experts to run and manage these projects please do contact our team.
Our project teams are experienced clinicians, programme directors, project managers, strategists, analysts and many have worked at a senior level within the NHS, voluntary and private sector. They are all leaders in finding innovative solutions to difficult challenges facing the NHS. We also understand that pace matters. We respond rapidly and are very happy to have an initial discussion on the phone to understand your needs and subsequently get back to you quickly with an outline of how we might approach the work and a fee estimate in order that decisions can be made promptly.
Please contact our Head of Innovation who leads our change support function, Lesley Soden on 020 7188 2860 or Lesley.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.