Innovating in Urgent and Emergency Care
Briefing for innovators to apply to pitch at the event
The Health Innovation Network, and DigitalHealth.London Accelerator are hosting an Innovation Exchange showcase event on Urgent and Emergency Care on Tuesday 31st October 9.30 to 12pm.
We would like to showcase innovations that meet the challenges within London’s urgent and emergency care for example:
• Improving patient flow through emergency departments
• Supporting clinical decision systems
• User experience – directing patients to the most appropriate service
• Predicting emergency admissions
• Alternative models of care eg. Virtual / remote clinical support
• Quicker access to diagnostics / point of care testing
• Real time information for clinicians
We’re looking for a diverse range of digital technologies that are operational in emergency care clinical services to attend the event to pitch their innovations. The event will enable discussions with commissioners, providers and innovators on the potential for technology to address the challenges and pressures on all urgent and emergency care.
On the day we will start with our guest speaker from Healthy London Partnership to give a policy perspective and presentation from the Chief Clinical Information Officer from London Ambulance Service.
Following these presentations there will be an opportunity for innovators to provide a short pitch (3 minutes) to the audience on how they may adopt your innovation(s) in their organisations and participate in our world café session to discuss your solution in more detail. We are aiming to generate warm leads and fruitful follow on discussions by curating a receptive audience for urgent and emergency care innovations.
In order to select the best innovators to showcase, we are asking innovators to complete this short application form, to allow the Health Innovation Network and stakeholders to select an interesting and varied agenda. Please complete the attached for and return to us by 20th September 2019 at 5pm.
Successful applicants will be expected to complete a short registration form immediately, and 3 months after the event for us to quantify the impact of the event on generating new leads and conversations.
• Application submission deadline: 20th September 2019
• Notifications to successful applicants: 30th September 2019
• Urgent and Emergency Care Innovation Exchange event: 31st October 2019
Applications to pitch are now closed please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the upcoming event on 31st October 2019.