To sign up to this event please register on our eventbrite pageSign up
12:00 pm - 01:30 pm
Join other influential leaders and digital innovators at this free perinatal mental health and wellbeing event to shape the future of digital interventions for the perinatal population.
The focus of the event is to share and discuss the opportunities and challenges in adopting digital innovations to support perinatal mental health and wellbeing.
Chair: Dr Muj Husain – Consultant Liaison Psychiatrist and Associate Medical Director – Specialist Services, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Clinical Director Mental Health, Health Innovation Network
Guest speakers include:
• Dr Livia Martucci – Consultant Perinatal Psychiatrist, Lambeth Perinatal Community Service and Clinical Lead for South London and Maudsley Perinatal Community Services
• Dr Abigail Easter – Senior Research Fellow in Women’s and Perinatal Mental Health, King’s College London and Postdoctoral Researcher, NIHR Applied Research Collaboration (ARC) South London
The event will provide an opportunity to meet selected digital companies who are actively engaged in improving patient outcomes through:
• Promoting self-management
• Promoting wellbeing
• Reducing anxiety
• Promoting social connections
• Physical health management
• Providing evidence-based guidance
The event is open for registration to stakeholders including, people with lived experience, NHS Trusts, Health Visitors, Midwives, Perinatal Services, Educational Services, Early Years, IAPT providers, CCG and Local Authority Commissioners, Public Health, Adult and Children’s Social Care Organisations, GPs, Voluntary Organisations / Third Sector, Health Education England, Healthy London Partnership, Kings Health Partners, AHSNs, NHSEI, and other perinatal and mental health stakeholders.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email George.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Will this event be online and where can I find the link to join?
This event will be an online event. The link to join will be sent to you prior to the webinar date and time.