Services for Industry
Using our expertise, we can guide commercial innovators via:
- Providing Innovation Surgeries, either via face to face or telephone advice, to help innovators understand what and where are the healthcare challenges, and the evidence requirements (clinical and financial);
- Evaluate whether your solution will meet a challenge or issue for our south London members and raise awareness amongst our network;
- Signposting innovators to additional funding and programme support, such as National Innovation Accelerator;
- We may then signpost you on to relevant business support programmes such as the Digital.LondonHealth Accelerator programme, relevant networks, masterclasses, ‘Meet the Expert’ workshops, and funding / investment opportunities such as SRBI competitions or Innovate UK competitions.
We are looking for innovations that:
- Improve patient care, patient safety and clinical outcomes
- Make savings for NHS and social care
- Assist in meeting the NHS’s priorities
HIN’s services for industry form part of our commitment to the wider AHSN Network’s Innovation Exchange. If your innovation meets the criteria outlined above, we would like to discuss your healthcare product.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to arrange an Innovation Surgery via telephone or face-to-face. After the initial assessment of your innovation, we will then signpost your company onto relevant programmes, networks and funding opportunities.
Please note that as part of HIN’s services to industry, we offer advice, guidance and the knowledge of our member networks. We do not promote a specific product or company, or provide funding directly to businesses.