Health Innovation Network can undertake bespoke commissioned projects. Our highly skilled and experienced strategists, evaluation & research staff, analysts and clinical staff are able to meet your needs, as well as offering project management capability for clients.
We understand that pace matters, and commissioners need to make decisions quickly. As such we are able to respond rapidly to queries, by scoping a commissioner’s needs and then delivering an outline proposal of how we might approach the work and provide a fee estimate.
Change Support themes
Health Innovation Network provides commissioned specialist change support on three themes: insight, impact and intervention. This is further described below.
- Research and Evaluation
- Population health analytics
- Risk stratification and impact
- Social return on investment
- Feasibility studies.
- Transformation and change management
- Clinical pathway redesign
- Technology and digital solution scoping
- Workforce and skills mix redesign
- Workforce capacity building
- Leadership development
- Medicine optimisation / poly-pharmacy strategies
- Patient experience / co-design.
- Patient empowerment and self-management initiatives
- Social prescribing
- Patient education.
Please see below for further details about HIN’s Change Support offer.
Please note: commissioned work is outside of the scope of our NHS England, NHS Improvement and Office of Life Sciences licence.
Get in touch
HIN would be happy to discuss change support opportunities. We respond rapidly and can have an initial discussion over the phone to understand your needs. We will then subsequently get back to you quickly with an outline of how we might approach the work and also a fee estimate in order that decisions can be made.
To discuss this further, please contact our Head of Innovation who leads our change support function, Lesley Soden on 020 7188 2860 or Lesley.Soden@nhs.net