Remote Consultations in Mental Health – Learning from Evaluation
12:00 pm - 01:00 pm
COVID-19 led to a rapid shift from face to face to remote consultations in mental health. Learn about the impact of video consultations.
COVID-19 turbo charged use of video consultations in clinical practice. This webinar, co-hosted with South London Mental Health and Community Partnership (SLP), provides an opportunity to learn from the south London evaluation of remote consultations in mental health. To include:
- Are they effective for staff and service users?
- What the evidence tells us.
- The human factors influencing uptake and delivery.
- How do we tackle digital exclusion?
Join clinicians, digital specialists, Lived Experience Practitioners, academics experts and others for a fast-paced and informative webinar designed to help inform online clinical practice. Open to all, the event is particularly designed for colleagues across South London Mental Health and Community Partnership (SLP), Oxleas, SLaM, SWLSTG Mental Health Trusts, associated commissioners and stakeholders.
Experts by Experience
- Mel McManus, Paul Lennon.
Dr Fiona Gaughran
- Lead Consultant Psychiatrist, National Psychosis Service, Director of Research and Development SLAM, Reader in Psychopharmacology and Physical Health Kings College London, Applied informatics research lead NIHR ARC South London.
From the Mental Health Trusts:
Dr James Woollard
- Chief Clinical Information Officer (CCIO) and Caldicott Guardian, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust, NHSE/I Senior Clinical Fellow in Mental Health Technology and Innovation.
Dr Stuart Adams
- Consultant Psychiatrist and Chief Clinical Information Officer, South West London & St Georges Mental Health Trust.
- Head of Quality Improvement & SLaM Partners Quality Centre, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.