To sign up to this event please register on our eventbrite pageSign up
01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
Join our experts by experience at this FREE national online webinar. This webinar will demonstrate how our experts by experience have informed and influenced this Remote Consultations in Mental Health programme. This webinar is funded by the Q Network.
Covid-19 has meant significant changes in how mental health services have been delivered, with a particular shift from face-to-face appointments to video and phone consultations. Our project, based in South London, seeks to build understanding of the impact of these changes.
Chair: Professor Nick Sevdalis – Director, Centre for Implementation Science and Deputy Head of Department, Health Service and Population Research Department – King’s College London
• Experts by Experience - Lana Samuels , Melanie Getty McManus, Paul Lennon, and Sarah Markham
• Others to be confirmed
What will I gain?
• Gain advice on how to work meaningfully with patients and the public as true partners to bring about improvements in healthcare
• How to get the basics right and create psychological safety when working with experts by experience
• Hear examples and gain insights into what helped and hindered patient involvement in practice throughout the Remote Consultations in Mental Health: Learning from Evaluation project
• Connect and build relationships with Q members nationally in a supportive learning environment and share opportunities, challenges and ideas.
Who should attend?
The event is open for registration to stakeholders including, people with lived experience with mental health services, NHS Trusts, Private and Independent Mental Health Providers, Academic organisations, CCG and Local Authority Commissioners, Public Health, Social Care Organisations, GPs, Voluntary Organisations / Third Sector, relevant industry / digital organisations, Health Education England, Healthy London Partnership, Kings Health Partners, AHSNs, NHSEI, and other relevant mental health stakeholders.
How will I join the online webinar?
The online webinar will take place via Zoom Webinar. A link will be emailed to you 3 days before the webinar takes place and again on the morning of the webinar.
This webinar will be recorded.
About the HIN:
The Health Innovation Network is south London’s Academic Health Science Network (AHSN), established by NHS England. Find out more here.
Do you have a question?
Please email George.Croft@nhs.net