Q Initiative recruitment – south London
What is Q?
Q is an initiative connecting people who have improvement expertise across the UK. With almost 2000 members it continues to grow and by 2020 we anticipate a community of many more thousands.
Q’s mission is to foster continuous and sustainable improvement in heath and care, creating opportunities for people to come together as an improvement community to share ideas, enhance skills and collaborate to make health and care better.
It is not a taught programme, but a network of support for those already knowledgeable in undertaking improvement. It’s designed to complement and connect existing communities, initiatives and networks.
Q is being delivered by the Health Foundation and supported and co-funded by NHS Improvement.
- Connect, share and learn with people from different disciplines and sectors, from across the UK to help create real change
- Join a diverse community that brings together those from the front line of health and social care, patient leaders, managers, researchers, commissioners and policy makers and others.
- Tap into Q as a source of innovation and practical problem solving.
- Develop your improvement skills and help lead and develop others beyond Q.
- No membership fee.
Let Q grow with you as your career progresses – participate in ways that fit wth your life and improvement priorities.
- Enjoy benefits including free online subscriptions, Q visits and inspiring events scheduled throughout the year.
- Get involved in other activities including special interest groups, Q Labs and Randomised Coffee Trials with others in the community.
Is it for me?
We welcome applications from all disciplines and a variety of roles. If you are interested in applying you will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience of using different approaches and methodologies to improve the quality of health and care and reflect on how you might benefit and contribute to the community.
How can I join?
Opportunities to join Q have closed for 2017 and will re-open in spring 2018. Be the first to know when we are open to new applications by registering your interest here.