Helping you spread innovation
at pace and scale
We want to hear from companies that have innovative technologies, products or services that would benefit the health and care sector.
Using our expertise we can guide commercial innovators through:
- Providing innovation surgeries for innovators and companies -either face to face or telephone advice to help innovators understand what and where are the healthcare challenges, and the evidence requirements (clinical and financial);
- Signposting innovators to additional funding and programme support, supporting market access, matching innovations to healthcare, adapting solutions to meet local needs, and finding early adopter sites;
- Identifying and matching local health needs with innovations;
- Evaluation in practice – brokering partnerships between commissioners and providers to undertake real world testing to create evidence to support adoption and spread of innovations; and
- Spread and adoption of promising innovation regionally and nationally through improved collaboration and information sharing with all 15 AHSNs.
We may then signpost you onto relevant business support programmes such as our Digital.London Health Accelerator programme, relevant networks, masterclasses, ‘Meet the Expert’ workshops and funding / investment opportunities such as SRBI competitions or Innovate UK competitions
Our role is respond to the challenges facing the NHS through the spread and adoption of innovative solutions. At a national level, we also collaborate with the network of 15 Academic Health Science Networks to identify evidence-based innovations that have potential for national spread and adoption, through the Innovation Pathway.
If you would like to discuss your healthcare product, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to arrange a telephone or face to face innovation surgery. After the initial assessment, we will signpost your company onto relevant programmes, networks and funding opportunities.
Please note that we provide advice, guidance and networks – we do not promote a specific product or company.