An interactive session on AI in social care and care homes will be the focus for a joint HIN/NIHR session at the Intelligent Health 2021, Artificial Intelligence (AI) conference. Along with DigitalHealth.London and AHSN Innovation Exchange, the HIN will be delivering a Challenge session at this virtual conference.
Our challenge session is jointly led between ourselves and the NIHR, and features Head of Healthy Ageing Fay Sibley:
How do we integrate AI based technologies into social care and care homes?
- Understand the challenges to help care homes become AI ready.
- Learn from case studies on how they addressed barriers and came up with solutions.
- Identify the key challenges around gathering data between multiple partners.
- Understand where learnings from care homes can be translated into other opportunities to support independent living for other patient groups.
- Fay Sibley, Head of Healthy Ageing, Health Innovation Network
- Elina Naydenova, CEO & Co-Founder, DigitalHealth.London Accelerator company Feebris
- Guy Gross, COO of Teladoc in the UK
- Daniel Casson, digital adviser at Care England, and part of the Digital Social Care Team
- Darren Crombie, CEO of Upstream Health
- Jose-Luis Fernandez , Deputy Director of the NIHR School for Social Care
It takes place on 11 May between 10:20 – 11:20.
Another session is being led by DH.L and the Innovation Exchange:
Can AI help the NHS recover from the pandemic – a focus on cancer services
- How has the use of digital and AI technology helped to speed up current pathways during the pandemic?
- Exploring the patient journey: Diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation
- How can we use digital and AI technology to create new pathways?
- Professor Fiona Gilbert, Professor of Radiology, Head of Department, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine
- Danny Ruta, Clinical Artificial Intelligence Lead, Guy’s Cancer Centre, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Rayna Patel, Medical Doctor, Co-Founder and CEO, DigitalHealth.London Accelerator alumnus, Vinehealth
- Peter Mountney, CEO, Odin Vision, currently on the 2020/21 DigitalHealth.London Accelerator
- Liz O’Riordan, Speaker, Broadcaster and Author of ‘The Complete Guide to Breast Cancer’
As a partner we have been offered a limited number of free tickets to the virtual conference, available on a first come, first served basis. To join us at the conference simply apply the following Discount Code: AHSN200 (select Add Discount Code at the bottom right-hand side of the screen) once you have selected your ticket on the booking form.