Invitation to pitch: digital workforce transformation showcase
We all know that the NHS is facing increasing demands on its services. Alongside the challenges of recruiting and retaining clinical professionals, there is a role for technology as a driver of productivity within the clinical workforce.
Working in collaboration with NHS England, and NHS Improvement, the DigitalHealth.London Accelerator is running a showcase event for HR Directors exploring how technology can help NHS staff and employers to improve workforce productivity, recruitment and retention.
We are looking for ten companies to present their innovations, and in particular, innovations that are already being used by NHS employers and that meet workforce challenges including:
- Recruitment / time to hire
- HR transactional tasks / HR productivity
- Workforce capacity management / clinical workforce productivity
- Staff wellbeing (physical and mental health)
If selected, you will give a three-minute pitch to the audience on how they could adopt your innovation(s) in their organisations. You will also participate in our “world café” session to discuss your solution in more detail. We aim to help you generate warm leads by curating a receptive audience for workforce innovations.
We are looking for innovations that are already well-developed – this is not an event for innovations at the idea stage.
Please apply to take part by downloading and completing this short form and returning it to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 10 May.
- Date and time: Tuesday 11 June, 17:00 – 20:30
- Venue: DAC Beachcroft, Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, EC4N 8AF
- 16:30-17:00 Registration
- 17:00- 17:05 Welcome
- 17:05-17:15 Clinical Productivity – Andy Howlett, Clinical Productivity Operations Director, NHS England / Improvement
- 17:15-17:25 Can technology and artificial intelligence help to improve workforce productivity and create a more agile workforce? What can be done now? – Lesley Soden, Head of Innovation, Health Innovation Network
- 17:25-17:35 NHS Trust Case Study: Lessons from transforming our medical workforce – Alfredo Thompson, HR Director, North Middlesex Hospitals NHS Trust; Dr Frances Evans, Medical Director, North Middlesex Hospitals NHS Trust
- 17:35-17:50 Q&A
- 17:50-18:20 Company pitches
- 18:20-18:30 Close – Lesley Soden, Head of Innovation, Health Innovation Network
- 18:30-20:00 Refreshments and networking